Code of Conduct
Rightnxt allows users to contribute different kinds of content, including reviews, photos and much more. Playing nice isn’t rocket science, but just in case, we’ve put together these general guidelines. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
If there's one thing we truly love, it's sharing in all the great moments you have. Be it Good, Bad or Average based on your expectations- everything counts on Rightnxt.
While we welcome your opinions and descriptions of your experiences, there are a few things we expect from every user on Rightnxt. Your reviews and photos, as well as your profile and the comments you share, all should subject to our Content Guidelines, our User Code of Conduct.
If your activity on Rightnxt doesn't match up to these content guidelines, we reserve the right to take action as we deem necessary. This could include altering or deleting your reviews or comments, or deleting your Rightnxt account altogether, with or without notice. We have a combination of both Team and Technology continuously working on removing suspicious reviews.
User Code of Conduct
- Keep out the clutter: To make sure we collectively work towards building the highest-quality content that's useful to everyone, reviews need to be a minimum of 100 characters long. If you fill the space with junk, we might have to remove the review altogether.
- Keep it relevant: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. Any accounts placing irrelevant, inappropriate, or promotional content, that solicit customers, or that spams Businesses, may be deleted without notice. Also incomplete reviews with a manually added link will be removed.
- Keep it clean: Colorful language and imagery is fine but do not use threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry. We will delete reviews with appropriate content whenever we see it.
- Keep it fresh: Review updates should reflect a new experience or interaction with the business. Don't tell the same old story you've already told. If you'd like to add new insight to an old experience, just edit your review instead of creating a new update.
- Keep it real: Write your review based on facts and your own experiences (not a friend's). Please don't exaggerate or falsify your experience. We do not take sides in cases of dispute, so make sure you can stand by your word. Content that indicates the reviewer hasn't even visited the restaurant will be removed. Deceptive, fake, or misleading reviews will be removed.
- Don't steal: Copying others' reviews or photos, or even re-posting your own in multiple places on Rightnxt (in full or in part), is something that will not be tolerated. You’re a smart cookie, so write your own reviews and take your own photos
- Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post photos of other patrons without their permission.
- Be yourself: Just be yourself. Create profiles by your name and let the world know who you are.
- Play by the rules: The content you add should be in compliance with Rightnxt's Terms and Conditions, as well as local laws and regulations. Local laws take precedence, and content may be moderated to adhere to these.
- Do the right thing: Rightnxt is a website and mobile application with no claims to be a court of law or a ministry of health (we aren't serious enough to do those jobs). If you have a dispute with a Business we encourage you to contact the appropriate authorities directly. Rightnxt is not the appropriate platform for reporting illegal activities, physical confrontations and health code violations, we encourage that such accusations be reported to the concerned authorities rather than being mentioned in reviews.
It's important to keep in mind our photo guidelines, and understand why some photos may be moved or removed once they've been added.
We will show photos with your review or on your profile depending on how useful it is to other users and how relevant it is to the review.
Exact duplicates, plagiarized photos, promotional content, photos of others posted without their permission, and very unpleasant or ugly photos that are not relevant will be removed altogether. Sorry, no room for negotiations here.
Guidelines for Businesses
Rightnxt is a great way for Businesses to reach out to the world. A few things you should keep in mind:
- Keep your listing updated: We appreciate you updating your information as and when required.
- Don't solicit reviews: The best way to get reviews is to delight customers with your cooperation and service. Don't ask your customers to review your business on Rightnxt. Over time, solicited reviews create bias in your business listing — a bias that savvy consumers can smell from a mile away
- Respond to criticism positively: Take a deep breath when you get a negative review. This happens to all Businesses who have customers. The negative comments means there is an area where you can improve and fix things. Always take the criticism in good stride. You can reply with a management response to show you care, but please don't use this as a platform to hit back or offer the customer an incentive to edit their review. Your response can't be edited after posting, so choose your words well.
- Don't entertain: Fulfilling the demands of customers who ask for benefits at the threat of bad reviews or ratings, sends a message that this behavior is tolerated. Similarly, inviting users who have reviewed and given a low rating back to the restaurant for a complimentary meal, invites false negative reviews. These issues affect the entire community and require everyone's participation to curb their prevalence. Please report users who engage in such activities to support@Rightnxt.com
- In a concerted effort to maintain the neutrality of content on Rightnxt, Business owners, employees, and any affiliates with business interests are no longer permitted to write reviews on Rightnxt. This is because when you're unavoidably invested in your business, it becomes hard to leave emotions (and bias) at the door. This is a step towards maintaining neutrality - and quality - of the content on Rightnxt.
- Keep the community Clean: Business Photos/Videos should be broadly relevant to the business and reflect the typical consumer experience (e.g., what the business looks like, what the business offers, etc.). Any Photo or Video which violates our Code of Conduct Guidelines, Terms of service and Merchant Guidelines will be deleted without notice.
It's also important to note that we (Rightnxt) have no employees or affiliates who are paid to review. If any guest identifies themselves as an official blogger, review employee, or associate of Rightnxt, it's not true. Employees of Rightnxt are contractually and ethically forbidden from using their status. If you observe any such practice, report it to support@Rightnxt.com. Appropriate action will be taken against the user or employee if evidence can be provided.