Please enter your email address and we will send you
an email about how to reset your password.
Business names are the basis on which users can identify places to visit at. The criteria we follow to make listings user-friendly are as follows:
- Update Business names as displayed on the signage outside the Business. This is to ensure the customers are able to recognize the Business based on the listing on RightNXT.
- Do not put up Business taglines & establishment types in the name of the Business. Taglines are descriptive notes of a Business, but are not a part of the name. A user will always remember a Business by its name rather than by its tagline, making it easier to search. Eg. 'Pankaj Supermarket – Best in Town' is an incorrect name, since “Best in Town” is a tagline that shouldn’t be mentioned in the name.
- Do not mention Business aliases/abbreviations in the Business name, as it reduces the chances a user can find the Business in an organic search.
- Do not write the Business name in all-caps unless that is how it appears on the board, as it affects the search. Also the capitalized version might not display correctly on a mobile screen.
The address of a Business is a fundamental piece of information that guides customers to the Business of their choice. The criteria we follow to make the restaurants searchable easily are as follows:
- The address needs to be in a standardized format for consistency and ease of understanding for users. The format we follow is:
[Shop/ Plot Number], [Opposite/Beside Landmark], [Road Number/Name], [Neighborhood], [City]
- Do add the Floor number along with name of the building if the Business is situated above the ground floor.
- Do not add other Business names as landmarks since it affects results when searching for either Business.
- Do not use abbreviations such as St. (for Street), No. (for Number), or Opp. (for Opposite). These also affect the quality of the listing.
The Description segment comprises the attributes that a user is most interested in when making a decision. Some of the major attribute you need to keep in mind are:
- Give a brief about your Business and tell what makes you special than all other businesses.
- Tell about Product/services your offer as this will communicate the clear picture to the customer about your Business.
- Specify your USP (unique selling proposition ) like
- Wifi is available
- You are a Pure Veg restaurant (In case you are a restaurant)
- You deal in Sheesham wood (In case you are a furniture store)
- Do not write sentences which create wrong impression in user’s mind. For eg :- If you are dealing only in selling Kitchen wares, do not mention that you deal in Home Décor as “Home Décor” is a vast term and includes Furniture etc. Properly specify what you deal in.
Hours represent the Operation hours of the Business which if know helps the users plan their outings accordingly. We follow the AM/PM format while entering the timing on the listing. You can specify open and close time slots for your Business for the same day in the timing grid.
Videos are the ones we stress upon more than anything else as it is a great way to promote to your Business on RightNXT. Create your Video ads in such a way that everybody wants to see it and whoever sees the video get relevant information about your business.
- Thumb rule is to keep it real. Do not focus on creating frames and effects in videos. People love if it is real and clean.
- Upload a relevant video which gives clear picture of the Business and clearly shows the Business's ambiance or products/Services offered.
- You can only upload a single video not more than 500 MBs
- Follow the order to create a concise and effective Video
- Business Signage / Business Display board – 3 Seconds
- View of Business from outside/Entrance along with small introduction – 7 Seconds
- Interior view which show cases the ambience along with products and Services offered – 10 seconds
- Your specialties/USP – 5-10 Seconds
- Do not create long videos as people like watching videos which are short and concise.
- Do not show imagery showing violence, drug use, nudity, near nudity, or suggestive acts.
- Do not use your video to disparage other businesses, users or RightNXT; request or solicit reviews from users; or respond to user reviews.
The photo stream on a Business page gives users a basic idea of what Business looks like. A complete set of Business layouts, ambience and product shots gives the user all he needs to make an informed decision. Some of the basic pointers to keep in mind while uploading photos for the Business:
- Put up relevant pictures that showcase the Business's ambiance or products/Services offered. For Ex :- A restaurant should post images of its ambience and food items, a grocery store should upload images of its Store’s ambience and glance of products, a Car Wash Centre should upload images of its car wash area etc. This is because customers looking through the images would want to know the factors that could affect their experience.
- Follow an order in which pictures appear on the photo stream
[Façade /Exterior shots] --- [Ambiance/interior shots] --- [Product/ Services shots (Optional)]
- Facade shots include pictures taken from the exterior of the Business, typically including the shop signage and the entrance.
- Ambiance shots include pictures of the interiors of the Business that give the users information about the lighting or seating arrangement at the Business.
- Product/ Services shots include images of products/services offered by that specific Business. E.g.:- Restaurants can upload images of their Menus, Training Institutes can add in their agenda/ topics to be covered in Trainings etc.
- You can upload maximum of 20 images and only in .JPEG and .PNG format since they are the most compatible with the website.
- Do not put up ambiance/products shots that are stock images, or taken from other websites, as that would be copyright infringement.
- Do not upload images that do not depict the true nature of the product and service provided by the Business and may be misleading to the users.
- Do not add photo collages as these do not allow for a clear view of the real nature of the Business.
Create tags by which you feel users can search you in the best possible way. For E.g. : If you are a Pure veg restaurant and serve good Punjabi and Chinese food then you should create tags like “Pure Veg Restaurant”, “Chinese food” , “Punjabi Food” or if you are a Coaching academy who teach Big Data and C++ then you should create tags “BIG Data”, “C++”